Critter Carnival

Options
susanbeattie
susanbeattie Posts: 6 Level 2

Why can I no longer get Critter Carnival or Mystery Mountain on Pet Rescue?????

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,315 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @susanbeattie

Most events are in test mode at the moment which means only some groups of players are getting them.

About the Mountain, please read this post here: Mystery Mountain

• BooM1223
    BooM1223 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Are you "testing" everything? I have not been able to connect to friends for help, the bank, no more adds to extend the game, no petopia. And every time I try to login the community it says technical difficulties occurred and I have to reset the password. It's getting really ridiculous. I keep up with updates so that's no excuse either. I have enjoyed this game for a long time but it's about time to move on to something else if you can't get it together.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,815 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, I am sorry that you are having so many issues. Its not completely just the game though as the majority of players don't have the issues which means its more locally based.

Not everyone gets Petopia. A lot of tests are run and it depends on which group you are in. Imagine you are testing samples in a lab, you always have one sample that isn't tested and is kept neutral and that is pretty much Ab testing. However just because you haven;t had it this time, doesn't mean you won't in future.

The rest of the issues sound like connection. Which device are you using to play on and I can get you the appropriate troubleshooting.

As to the community, that might be a case of clearing cache/cookies as we have had a week or two where it had troubles (Not Kings fault this time though, it was the website host) but they should be fixed by now.

When you get back to me, if you remember to tag me by putting the @ sign in front of my name, it should notify me that you have replied 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?