OFF TOPIC - long

Options
ILovePetRescue_No1
ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 97 Level 2

Just popping in to say hello been consumed with writing for months to get these projects completed. Ghosting 2 books, 4 movie scripts currently. Ladies, the script I mentioned to you last year has been winning awards, one film festival!! So, stoked abt that.

Fell behind on projects even further when I landed in the hospital last week, thankfully it was only a 4 day stay! Whew!

I'm currently on level 7467, I've just been going back playing old levels for about 4 months because as soon as they release new ones, I'd be caught up with those in less than a week or two lol. Still rescuing pets tho just playing old levels more than new ones. I pop in and read often but pop back out. I stopped getting my email notifications on mentions I think, I'll dbl check. I like to catch the challenges, etc. Sure miss being in here. Especially since I only started last year coming in hahaha lol!!! @Lynette @Lady_Choo

Happy rescuing ladies!! 😀

C

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @ILovePetRescue_No1 ! it is lovely to see you.

Sorry I didn't get the notification so I am betting @Lynette didn't either. Hope you are recovering well.

Email notifications broke, then tagging broke so that is probably why you're not hearing much. Well done on the script that is amazing!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?