Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Bonjour peut on m'aider au jeu 5797 je suis coincer depuis des mois merci
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @titine The most difficult part I found in this level was getting enough pink/purple blocks! Concentrate on collecting them and let the electric blocks (mesh makers) do their job in making meshed blocks (but not so many they seal up the whole board!) Then you can also collect mesh (by making matches next to to the meshed blocks) Here is an example, I hope it helps? 🙂
Je n'arrive pas à faire le niveau 8921. Si vous aviez des aides merci beaucoup
Hi there! Welcome to our Community!
I'm sorry to hear that level 5797 is giving you a hard time. Perhaps this discussion will help: https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/comment/2443626#Comment_2443626?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=5797+