Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When i try to play on windows, the mistery mountain doesnt appear as event on weekends and i have to switch accounts in order to play it. This is my ID: 1126338297
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven’t had the Mountain for a year. I’ve contacted support numerous times and their is “We are trying to give everyone the opportunity to play it.”
They never fail to give petopia for a whole month at a time, but can’t restore the mountain to my profile
Is there any chance to fix this issue as a user? For years sounds pretty hopeless. PS: Thanks for the quick reply, i really appreciate it :)
I need serious help on pet rescue level 174 it's been months. What's the trick. Please help