Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I'm on level 3977 & there are only 5 pets visible & the total to rescue says 6. Since the game only has 5 pets it is impossible to finish this level. Is this going to be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Came here with the same issue on level 3970. dianakotori (below) definitely has the solution. Let your pet get ‘caged’ to allow the next to drop. Worked for me. Really thought the game had gone off. Restarted the game as well as the console thinking it was a bug. How have I never run up against this before?
For me, it worked to allow two of the four pets to be momentarily “trapped”, either by vines, or a cage. You can see it on @Lynette’s video. The game will drop a new pet every time another one is not available for rescue. This trick works on other levels, as well.
Good luck!
Veo que ya te han respondido 😉
Hi @mrlauer sometimes you need to clear Pets out of a column before another can fall. For Level 3977 I moved all my Pets to the left then dropped them, as shown in the example below. I hope it helps?