Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I don't play through Facebook, only here in the app. How can I find you and be your friend in the game?
@dianakotori
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That would be awesome! And it would really make leveling up easier, wouldn't it?
Sure, @dianakotori ... I'd be happy to add you... I'd appreciate it if you did the same, okay?
🥰😉
Hi @Helenagyn23. Sorry, I didn’t see your question earlier. 😅 🤗🤗🤗
I wish we could add people from the community as friends on the game, but it doesn’t allow us to search by name. There are millions of players in the world, and the game seems to suggest only those that are not very active… 🤪
We have to be very lucky to find someone who will take the time to send us lives.
Who knows? If you ever see a “Diana” with an anime picture of a girl with blue hair, that’s me!