Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi all,
I'm just wondering what's happened with the latest Petopia? It was all going well and I suddenly got a message saying it had finished? I'm sure there was more time left.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ellisloopy, I've had this happen sometimes with past Petopias. I think it could be a connection problem (and the current version of the game is temporarily unknown) For me closing the game immediately and re-opening has always brought Petopia back. Have you tried closing everything then going back in?
Hi! It looks like you may have interacted with the previous Petopia, played a few levels, and then received this message. After playing a few more levels and restarting the game, you should be able to access the current version of Petopia.
Could you let us know which version of Petopia ended for you? Did it have the Wild West theme?