Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
level 10064 collect 5pet well I collected 7 pets and used 6 balloons and some coins and it will not go to the first star
I think there is fault on the level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As above I used loads of bonus and money
I will try some of the suggestions below
Thstnks
@plumchon Level 7501 is one where you need to use the paint very carefully! Have a look at the example below, I hope it helps you see what to do? Good luck 😊
Hi @anniepanny The goal of this level is 5 Pets AND 30000 points! To earn more points within the level use the X2 blocks to multiply your score, or paint some yourself. This was one of those levels where I found it was better not to jump to using boosters (except paint!)
aide niveau 7501 svp
7501aide svp
Hey there @anniepanny . Hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble with this level. Worry not, I'm here to help.
This level is a bit different. It is true that you have the goals of collecting the pets, however, in this one you also have to achieve a certain score target in order to get at least one star and finally beat the level.
I hope this clarifies the situation and good luck! Have great day.