Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
What's happening with Pet Rescue? Suddenly this morning when logging into the game,the screen size is small and I can't expand it's window also no side scroll bar which makes it hard to play.. π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nothing seems to work,I even tried using another browser but the same thing happens.It's hard to play the game when I can't expand it or even get the whole picture with the slider bar.I play other games on fb without issues. I also tried playing on another computer and it does the same thing..π©
Hey there @Hazeleyes7 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Could you please try the following steps:
If none of my recommendations work, please reach out to our player support with the screenshot you shared here, at: Contact Us, so the issue can be investigated properly.
Our team's available 24/7. Thanks in advance and have a great day :)
Hi @Hazeleyes7 it looks like you are playing the game via Facebook. Facebook or your browser may have had an update causing things to change π I'm not sure what the answer is, I've had to (in the past) toggle the zoom on my browser to get the whole page in on facebook. Maybe try clearing the cache on your browser then opening everything up again? Or, see if the game works better in another browser?
I'm using my laptop and here is a screenshot of how the game looks as of today,much smaller and I don't even get the whole picture..
Hello @Hazeleyes7π€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your Pet Rescue Saga game!
At present, you are in Farm Heroes Saga area! But, no worries! I will request to move your question to the Pet Rescue Saga area! πΆπΊ
In the meantime, can you please provide below details:
Thank you very much & Have a nice rest of the day!π