Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
level 10220 is impossible to do there are not enough moves to get all the items
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@acfwheat @daniel1 @blossom @Linda666 Level 10220 has been fixed, we are just waiting on the update to get to our games.
I agree this level is impossible. Never enough balloons fall and I’ve bought extra moves! This needs fixing.
I agree, just on this level, no way can it be passed without extra moves & I haven’t got any gold bars
Absolutely all levels should be possible without boosters or extra moves and this is not. Lynette please have the team adjustm
I am having the exact same problem im finding there arnt enough balloons dropping down, I have checked out both examples on you tube and the balloons just keep falling on there, but I agree 20 moves just isnt enough.
It is impossible, see my answer here