Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I had new levels yesterday and today they are random again. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This morning my game updated and went back to random levels. I was about level 10219 or 10220 as well. I was not waiting for new levels at all. I am using a mac mini.
Lynette I couldn't find anyway to reply to your message. I think it's my old computer, I'll have to get another one. It's really old, I was way up to the 10220 or so. Very frustrating, it lets me do all the other stuff though. I'll have to buy a laptop because I don't play on my phone.
What level number are you at @Debra_Philip15 ? Also, which device are you playing on?