Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
For the past two days my game will not load. It tries and then says trouble loading try again later. Still will not load.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @cherylmalcher ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble getting your game to load. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
When you reach out, please provide the kind of device/platform you use to play (Android, iOS, Kindle, Windows, Facebook on the browser). If possible, provide a screenshot or video of the issue as well.
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞