Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
9 of my gold bars were taken when I tried to use them to continue my game when I ran out of time, I never got my extra time and the game still took my bars.
Can I please has my 9 bars back please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @woodstreena ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you had some trouble getting the items you've purchased with your Gold Bars. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞