Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
why does it keep saying I miss days when I'm there every single day but for vacations. It's frustrating and has happened a lot. what sense does it do to play daily if this keeps happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on a lap top, but I'll check the store. don't own nor want any type of cellphone. thank you
Hey again, I would check the app store of your choice, so on Android it's most likely Google Play, and for iOS/iPhone/iPad its the App Store. If you have an update button there it should be tapped!
thank you, where would I find the latest version?
Hi @Sky1, I’m sorry this has happened more than once. We understand how frustrating it is when the game shows missed days even though you’ve been playing regularly.
Please make sure your device’s date and time are set to update automatically, and that you have the latest version of Pet Rescue Saga installed. If it happens again, please contact our Player Support team through the game: