Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Help me pliiiiiiisssssss, i can't pass the next level...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Yisus01 My method of passing Level 10286 was to concentrate on both dropping metal blocks and opening balloons. These seemed to help get the metal blocks and line blasters down to the final row where you can collect them. there is an example below, I hope it helps? Good luck 🙂
Hi there, @Yisus01. I'm seeing you're on our later levels.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
• When new episodes are released, a dedicated team actively monitors these levels.
• This team can make adjustments to the mechanics, move counts, or other elements when needed.
Although this level may feel tough right now, all levels are designed to be passable. If you have boosters available, I would recommend using them, as they’re intended to support you on harder stages. There are also in-game events and competitions that can help you earn additional boosters for free.
I hope this helped! Have a wonderful day!