Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Yesterday, I had over 860,000 points on my account. These have disappeared overnight and I now have 1,000!! What has happened and could I please have them back - I have spent ages building up points and now this happens. I am not pleased.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@MariaÁngels @soreeyes Have your coins returned now the problem is fixed?
Hi @Teddy55 There was a game glitch that reduced some players coin total. It has been fixed now. Can you please confirm if your coins are back? Thank you
meni su se vratili ali ne mogu kupovati ništa s njima
Me han desaparecido casi 800.000 puntos de un dia para otro.¿Que es lo que ha pasado?.LLevo mucho tiempo jugando para ir acumulando.¿Los devolveran?
You are not alone; my friend has lost 5 millions points ! I am looking for answers from King games. Let's post here if we find a solution.
i meni je od sinoć nestalo oko 200.000 novčića…i ja sada imam samo 1000