Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Why did we only get 10 instead of 15 /30 levels this week?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's back to normal and thankfully the 10 games I played this morning counted towards the 15 for the week and I just finished my last 5 putting me at 10302
I only managed2 games on the newc level before being returned to random
Hi @Kaya62 all of us in the final episode have the same problem 😣 We just have to wait for it to be fixed.
Ik ben er uitgegooid en kan niet verder met mijn levels! Sta weer op willekeurig..
So I guess that means the 10 levels I played this morning I've already completed. I need to pay better attention I guess….
Thank you for the update.
@MichaelLeahcim there is currently a game glitch that has reverted all of us who are at the end, back to 10197 😫 It has been reported, hopefully it can be fixed soon!
I'm at 10197 how did you get so many? I always get 15 one week then 30 the next week,never 10
Hi @MichaelLeahcim There was a whole episode of 15 levels 10288 to 10302 What Level are you at?