Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I had over 2,963,000 yesterday and only 348,000 today Where have they gone ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @JR5
There was a game glitch that reduced some players coin total. It has been fixed now. Can you please confirm if your coins are back? Thank you
Io sono GianaGianna. Le monete mi vengono portate via ogni giorno; Ne avevo 180.000, ma ora ne ho 40.000 e l'importo cambia ogni giorno. Chiedo che vengano restituiti, dato che gioco a Pet Rescue da circa 30 anni e ho guadagnato quelle monete. Grazie.
I've read that this has happened to many players. Which platform or device are you playing on?
I meant coins not badges.
Hi @JR5 which badges do you mean? I haven't seen any badges in Pet Rescue Saga. Please take a screenshot of the error so I can take a look at it. Thank you.