I have been trying to get the latest update to install. It will download completely and then start to install. Then before it completes it posts an error in the install and says try again. I have been running version 4.18.1.0 for months with no problem. The Kindle is running Fire OS 7.3.3.1 and when I check storage the system says I am using 45 of 57 GB, so there appears to be enough space for the update to expand and install. I am on level 10302 and have accumulated 2900+ gold coins so there should be no problems with these numbers. The only issue I have been wondering about is the number of silver coins. I have in excess of 7 million coins. Is that a problem for the game? Is there a possibility this causes a math overflow in the conversion from 4.18.1 to I believe this update of 4.20 where the counters range in the new version is well below 7 mill and it blows the install? Or is there something else in what I have posted the says "problem".