Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Both yesterday and today I have tried to play Pet Rescue Saga and it is nowhere to be found on Facebook. Has it been deleted from Facebook? What happend?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I search for the game it says
We didn't find any results
Make sure everything is spelled correctly or try different keywords.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @robnp123
I understand you're not able to find Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook.com and I will check this for you.
Can you please tell me what happens when you find Pet Rescue Saga's page on Facebook.com and press the "play game" button? Are you able to see the Pet Rescue Saga page at all?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!