Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
my progress won’t sync on my device;s didn’t have a problem before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Snow_Rider .is Petopia back? I don't have it
Here the same tablet 10377,mobile 10343.
Foto 1 tablet
Foto2 mobile
@Snow_Rider. Is Petopia back again
hi@Snow_Rider ..so, I play on android phone and ipad. I logged in and out too and, I reinstalled the app .now, the levels are the same on my both devices. But, I was on 6020 in my phone which the picture I will send shows level 6017 which I took before the problem started.
So level 6017 is my phone level and the one is my ipad level. But, I was level 6020.if that makes sense. I've never had syncing problems before
Hey! Just to double-check, is your Game ID the same on both devices? If so, could you share a screenshot from each device showing the difference in progress? Please also include the device names so we know which screenshot belongs to which device.