Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Just wondering is there will be a new petopia event soon, maybe a Halloween event for October?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes very disappointing. Im on level 30 and no treasure card so cannot pass level 2 on quests. Also only pet cemeteries and lakes for special buildings and. Hardly any pe requests. Not much fun.
This is a reply to @Ravenros 's comment. If there's no place for him/her in petopia - then why can't I opt out and play regular Pet Rescue? I do NOT want to play petopia: he/she does want to play. Can that be done?
And what happened to the "Reply" button?? Copying the comment to be able to reply with an idea is extra work and makes a non-consistent thread.
I'm seeing the same thing; very disappointing. 😕
Never mind - It just started🙄🙄
Has the new Petopia started, because I just got a message when opening my game today and it said that I will not be attending the Petopia event as there are no places left.?????
What the??
There is and it's horrible. Normally when you win a game a pet will have something floating over its head to win a prize. I've only had a couple even though I've won a lot. I really look forward to these events, this one is disappointing!
@dianakotori
Thanks! Looks like October 5th!
Have fun and good luck!
Hey! We're expecting the Halloween Petopia to arrive on October 5 😃
@Lynette will there be a Petopia this week?
Will the Oct 5 petopia be a THREE week event? (As told in January)
Hi @RosaFlowers.
As far as I know, Petopia is now a monthly event. My guess is we’ll have the traditional Halloween version, but we can always hope for a revamp. Hopefully it will arrive on the first days of October.
Good luck!