Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• don22
    don22 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm getting a different error message as of 2 weeks ago, but so far it's only happening with Mystery Mountain, Weather Alert, and Critter Carnival -- not with the regular game. I do not, in fact, lose my internet connection although that's what the message implies. I submitted a ticket and the Pet Rescue Team has no idea what's going on. Anyone else with this message?

• ольга7511
    ольга7511 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2020

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Mike_Heuerman
    Mike_Heuerman Posts: 2 Newbie

Don22

Yes I am getting it too on the regular game. Have not heard anything from help desk or whatever you call it.

Good luck

Mike

• blossom11
    blossom11 Posts: 9 Level 2

I am getting exactly the same message and i am not losing my internet connection either although I get that same message. I am able to play mystery mountain, critter carnival and weather alert but I am not able to progress any further with my actual game and move up to level 1350 which is where I am up to. Does anyone have any answers ?

• jedlicks
    jedlicks Posts: 4 Newbie

I just started receiving this error in the last week. My game ID is 1534503080. I only receive the error intermittently. Right now it is when I try to play Mystery Mountain. On Monday, I received the error when I got to level 10 of the Weather Alert game.

• ольга7511
    ольга7511 Posts: 5 Level 2

ID = 100007597569918

I get this error all the time when I want to play the main levels. When playing at bonus levels, everything is fine and no errors arise.

SOMEONE FROM THE TECHPO SUPPORT READS OUR MESSAGES !!!!!!!!

I want to play and not get nervous already.

• Cindy_Taylor
    Cindy_Taylor Posts: 5 Level 2

I play on game manager, and I still am getting the errors that I do not have internet connection. I did clear the cookies, and do have google chrome, and thing else I can do? i miss the game play and am one of those that are at the top of game play, always ready on Monday for a new level.

• Aida_Pamplona27
    Aida_Pamplona27 Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting an error whenever I play mystery mountain level 2. It always says: fail to connect. This action requires an internet connection. Please connect and try again! I use a computer and play the game via facebook.

• robynne
    robynne Posts: 18 Level 2

Play on Facebook and Games room nothing I try is fixing this problem what to do

• cindy32
    cindy32 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hallo, IK krijg die fout melding ook steeds , cookies enz al verwijderd, andere vorige levels kan ik wel spelen mij

ID is 1004447228 en zit vast in level 1198 al 3 dagen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?