Winning Streak Missing !!

Options
JJLC
JJLC Posts: 118 Level 2

After completing one level it no longer automatically brings up the next level and therefore I no longer get a Winning Streak, even after completing three levels in a row ??

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The win streak feature has been phased out of most players games (I actually thought no one had it any more, so you were lucky it stayed this long!)

Bonus features come and go within the game and are extras to the main game.

• JJLC
    JJLC Posts: 118 Level 2
    Options

Lynette, from when I started playing this game when I finished a level it always came up with a "next" button to click on and when clicked it automatically started the next level, if I won that level a winning streak would appear. Now when I click the next button it goes back to the main screen not the next level ?? I'm hoping King will be able to sort this.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@JJLC

The win streak is an extra that was only in the game for about 6 months, these extra features do not stay forever, there is nothing to fix.

I wish it were still in my game also, it was very helpful!

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Its why this game now SUCKS<BIG TIME<<<I havent played since yesterday,just went to play it and ive got NO LIVES,nor can i play the daily games to possibly win extra items,CAUSE IT SAYS IVE played today,WHAT GARBAGE,no win streak,since black screen dissappeared,game is more trouble than its worth these days,ITS NOW A CON JOB TO TRY GETTING YOU TO SPEND your own money,even levels are rigged something terrible,HOW the hell when you need a key to unlock blocks IF NO key comes down with coloured blocks to be able to do it,,YEAH BUY A KEY<AINT happening,,OVER IT

• patsyanne
    Options

BULL CRAP was the winning streak only there for 6 mths,Ive been playing it for a hell of a lot longer than that,over 12mths,actually over 3 or 4 years to be precise and its always been there,UNTIL the black screen episode,its always excuses after excuse after excuse,yes I stopped for a while cause I got stuck on a level so left it for a few mths and went back,winning streak was there before I got stuck,

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options

Yes I agree suddenly Pet Rescue seems to be having a lot of problems. Since the 9th of this month I have lost a total of 20 gold bars for no reason. On the 9th I lost 11 gold bars. So I played the Birthday game and won 50 gold bars but when I opened my game this morning I only had 41 gold bars so some how I lost another 9 gold bars overnight. I do not remember buying anything. So where have my gold bars gone.

• patsyanne
    Options

I had no lives today when I went to play,it was over 24 hrs since I played it last,nor can I play any of the daily games,cause it said i played today which I have NOT,as I said excuse after excuse after excuse,they said it doesnt play now on Chrome,Its what im using,its a load of rubbish,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?