Gold Bars/pet coins transfer

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

Can you guys transfer the gold bars & pet coins from Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga to this game in my account? Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga’s closing on 15th of Dec, I don’t really want to use them in there

Comments

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi there @Jared_Buttry and good day to you.

Regret to inform you that gold bars cannot be transferred between games. Below is the FAQ extracted from this special announcement for your reading pleasure.

FAQs

1. I play Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga what does it mean for me?

You will no longer be able to access the game and it won’t be playable.

2. Why do you end the game's service?

We understand that the decision to discontinue service for Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga will have come as a huge disappointment to you. Thank you for all your support over the years - we look forward to creating new and exciting games that you’ll be sure to enjoy.

3. When does the service end?

On the 15th of December of 2020.

4. After the 15th of December of 2020, will I be able to open the game and check on my progress?

No.

5. Are there similar King games I can play?

Yes! King has lots of games you'll be sure to enjoy. You can check them all out here. We recommend Pet Rescue Saga if you want to keep enjoying the Pet Rescue Kingdom.

6. What will happen to my in-game items?

Gold Bars, Pet Coins, Boosters and other in-game items will be usable until the end of service. As the games will officially shut down on the 15th of December this means that you'll no longer be able to play the game and would subsequently lose any stored items at that point. We recommend that you use them prior to this date.

If you have any purchased items in the game that you haven't been able to use before the 15th of December, please contact our Player Support here. Please note that free Boosters or Pet Coins cannot be replaced or compensated as mentioned in the game's Term & Conditions.

Please let me know if I've answered your questions and let us know if you need help with other issue in the game.

Thank you 😉

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Whoops @Jared_Buttry i guess you will have to start using those goldbars and items before the game ends as wykoon stated

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

I’m on a final level on there. I don’t plan to play that game anymore after you guys decided to stop supporting that game. I wanted new levels on there but they stopped updating that game. I’m really pissed off.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry !

Pet Coins as all free items cannot be transferred into another game.

If your Gold Bars have been purchased, then contact Player Support about this. Find all info on the thread HERE and FAQ 6.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?