PRS demands audio priority on startup

If I am listening to music or videos and start up the game, it demands audio priority and shuts my music/podcast/video sound off and I have to go restart it. I play Pet Rescue with the in game sounds and music off, so that is not the issue. Also, once the game has passed the intro screen and I have resumed my music etc. I am able to then listen to whatever I want while I play. This doesn't happen on Candy Crush or Bubble Witch, just Pet Rescue. Also, it didnt always do that; it seems to be something new within the past few months.

Comments

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 35,728 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Thanks you for sharing . will pass this to Game Studio

Make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Thank you

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 8,977 Community Manager

Hi @peekabug and welcome to our Community!

What device are you playing on? Make and model?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.