Winter Challenge

Options
Angel1207
Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4

Hi @kiara_wael and @Crazy Cat Lad i received the new Winter Challenge a couple of days ago. .

As you can see I won the first challenge but I have not received the second challenge. I was hopping that you could tell me if the second challenge has been released yet or not. If it has been released maybe you could see why I have not gotten it yet

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,109 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Angel1207

Wow you get New Challenges , i dont have in my game , Let us know Info from @Pitty_Kitty or @Lynette

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Angel1207 congrats for completing the first challenge 👏

It appeared to me too yesterday just few hours before the deadline and I was able to make it since it required not so many levels thankfully. 😅

I received 3 line blasters today and I just re-checked the game but no 2nd challenge appeared yet. I think it should come tomorrow. I believe Thanksgiving event was the same, the message of the following challenge didn't appear the same day rewards were sent for the previous challenge.

Let's see what happens next 😉

Thanks for the tag @kiara_wael 🥰

• Irena_Gregory
    Irena_Gregory Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What was the challenges? I went back and saved 50 pets, but never received any challenges.

• Angel1207
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty i got the message not really sure either Tuesday or Wednesday. This has been a busy week. Tuesday was my son's and my birthday. My son and his fiance let me my twin granddaughters overnight. Then Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment.

So I played level 2055 which has 62 pets. So I had met the challenge with that. However I also last night went back and played several levels and saved another 60 some pets just to make sure I met the challenge.

Yes I also received 3 line boosters today. I love playing Pet Rescue Saga. On the Thanksgiving Challenge I believe I received the challenge shortly after midnight and later that day around 7am my time I got message that I had completed the challenge and received my present for completing the challenge. However sometimes I got the boosters before I got the message. It was a little confusing sometimes but I do love getting these challenges.

If you get the 2nd challenge could you please post a picture of it so I can see what I need to do to complete the next challenge.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Angel1207 Belated Happy Birthday to you and your son! 🎉

sometimes messages and prizes arrivals become confusing, I noticed it too. The time the challenges are based on is EST but I live in Central Europe so I'm 6 hours ahead. More or less I receive pop messages of events in my morning too.

I'll let you know when the second challenge message arrives 👍️

• Angel1207
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty thank you for the belated birthday wish. I may not get the second challenge. I just opened my pet rescue and they apparently updated my game because everything is different. My game now look totally different.

This is what my game looks like now.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Angel1207 yep that's the new map, I got mine a while ago. it glitches sometimes and goes back to the old one but I didn't see it causing problems to events, yet 😅

By the way I just checked the game and 2nd challenge arrived! Did you get the message too?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @Irena_Gregory welcome to the community:)

Not all the players get the events and features at the same time as the others. players who weren't randomly chosen immediately get events at later date, hopefully. 🙂 But I can say usually mobile players receive more events than in other platforms.

In this case, players receive this kind of pop up messages with instructions so it means the event is available. if you didn't receive it yet, you still might get different events. Always keep your game up to date to receive the newest features :)

Here more info about challenges and events:

• Angel1207
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty yas I got the 2nd challenge when I opened my game this morning. I have already completed the 10 levels. So I should receive the next gift. I was hoping that I had some friend that need help padding a level. But I have not gotten any stuck players in a couple of days to help. So I will probable play some random levels I just to make sure I have more than the 10 levels I need.

• Joost_Theunis
    Joost_Theunis Posts: 259 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty I received the invitation for the second level of the winter game and my question is : do I have to play 10 difficult or very difficult levels (because the outside Ring in the picture is silver colored) or also normal levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?