New Pets in Pet Rescue Saga?

1235»

Comments

• Svetslarven
    Svetslarven Posts: 1 Newbie
    I want to keep the Pets as they are today. I prefer the originals!

I like the old design better. With the new design the eyes of the animals are ridiculously big and the animals are bouncing in a disturbing way both when they hit the ground and when they drop in from above. The animals in the new design remind me of pokemons with big ears and eyes and the design is not very creative, in my opinion.

918874145 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I would love to see a design update with new Pets!

Gostaria de saber como desbloquear o meu jogo petsag já vou no nível 4047 e não sei como passar para o outro nível obrigada

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,809 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this discussion that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

** If you speak/use Spanish, French or German Language, Join International Corner Here! **

• snowdrift
    snowdrift Posts: 1 Newbie

Careful what you wish for because we all got that change. Either of the of the ones shown in the O.P. would have been better than the demonic creatures we got in the last update.

• dianakotori
    dianakotori Posts: 69 Level 3

I guess it's too late to vote (I voted keep). I did love the pets from PRPS, but the new pets on PRS are neither one, nor the other. I don't like the fact that they're only cats and dogs,considering there was a huge variety in both games. Also, it's a bit raggedy that we still get the old bronze dog, silver cat and golden panda. The most unattractive feature of the new pets for me are their faces when they are on top of the board, sorry to say, but they look really creepy.

That said, I still love the game and I'll keep playing it, pink triceratops or not.

Thank you for allowing us to give you feedback.

• charjeanne
    charjeanne Posts: 2 Newbie

I guess I'm too late to vote but I do not like the new pets! Also what's up with all the bouncing? The movement is distracting and not cute! You have added lots of sparkles and numbers on top of the playing field. I have to wait for it to settle down before I can continue playing. These are not good changes, don't give us changes, give us challenges!

• Kispolszki
    Kispolszki Posts: 5 Level 2

The new pets are awful. I stopped the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?