Last Update was 1.268.24 Will not update further

Options
2»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,727 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi!

Yes, it's true, when you contact support you always get an automatic one first. But you are advised to rewrite everything. You explain your problem and, as a precaution, include your ID number and maybe also a picture of your problem. That would definitely be very helpful. After sending, please keep the email and send it again after 3 days if you do not get an answer. I was wondering if your device was too old for it. Then problems could arise. Please let me know! It's true that if you uninstall it, boosters and lives can be lost. If you have a new device, please log in correctly. If you play on FB please save your levels, this is important. Then you play a level and finish it. Then your game will update and should have your current level again. If it doesn't come across clearly, I apologize as I have to translate. I'm from Germany.

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

spinnifix - no problem with the language. you did great and the information was very helpful. I now have a new current OS kindle and have installed Pet Rescue Saga on it. It set to the current version and I have my place gold and a surprise I also have my silver available on the new machine. That is great because I had been hoarding silver and with over 800K I can seed my booster counts and build on that foundation. I try to never use a booster on a real game but use them on the Mountain games from time to time to jut quickly get the additional playing hours. I may post what happened as an FYI in another discussion in the community after a few days of use on the new kindle. Again Thank You for assisting. You do good work.

• littlemissmim08
    littlemissmim08 Posts: 723 Level 3
    Options

I even uninstalled it then reinstalled it but nothing changed

I have to use my phone for using the updated version

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

What model Kindle do you have? I was using a 8.9 when I could not get it to update. I now have a new Kindle Fire 8 just purchased and it is working fine. By checking the model you can determine the version of Android it was built on. Pet Rescue Saga requires a certain level or higher of Android. If you are older the newer versions do not appear to install.

So if you have a newer Kindle but the Kindle OS is well out of date you may need to update your Kindle OS or if too old and the OS is no longer under maintenance you will need to get another newer device to play on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?