help request not working

Options
lorraine5050
lorraine5050 Posts: 22 Level 2

i sent a request for help and my friend that always helps says she never got th request. here is a picture of the request being sent

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @lorraine5050

Has your friend already passed this level?

Friends can only help if they are passed the level themself.

Also you both need to have your game data saved/backed up so that your request can be sent to your friend's game.

If you back up using facebook this can take time and sometimes connection is blocked as facebook reads game data as viruses 😕

Both your friend and yourself can try logging out, then back in again and see if that helps?

• lorraine5050
    lorraine5050 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

yes she has passed the level . she has been able to help on all my levels till this morning. when she didn't get the request

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

Have your team member clear their cache and restart the game and see if that opens it up. In the past I have been able to see a request for help from a person who is ahead of me and I have been able to solve the level for them. Later I get to the level and I remember it. So as long as you are on the same software update level and the levels that are ahead of you are downloaded to your device, you should see it and help solve it.

As to the team member not seeing the help request what you are saying is odd. I have assumed that all the team members see my help request and four or five of them have helped over the past few months. I have in turn solved a few for each of them. Kind of fun idea this. But no idea why it is not showing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?