Black screen

Options
jackyanetts
jackyanetts Posts: 10 Level 2

I have had this before and couldnt play the game for over 3 weeks. I have now encountered it again. The kings screen loads but then just goes to a blank screen. I have enailed support and all they can suggest is to post a question here. I have cleared the cache and restarted my computor and every other suggestion given. Nothing works

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,070 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

Check also the thread here:

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

Couple of other ideas that might sound strange, but worth a try. Down load install and play Candy Crush Saga or one of the other King games. They use common subroutines and setup to attach to King account. I have had similar problems with Pet Rescue and cleared it by playing Candy Crush. Second idea is to clear out as much storage you have left available. When you fire up a game it claims buffer space and you may not have enough. Get rid of any old documents and old downloaded books you no longer need and you might have enough resources to run the apps you want. There are a couple of other ideas but try these and what Kiara_Wael suggests and see if yo can clear this out.

• jackyanetts
    Options

Thanks for the info. I have already tried all of the normal things and that included deleting the game and re installing it but no luck. I will try downloading the candy crush game and see if that helps....Thanks

• jackyanetts
    Options

so i downloaded it thru windows and although it works. It just isnt the same and i have lost all my paws and all my bonuses. Its sucks. I just want my facebook version back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?