loggin problem

chudjenhe
chudjenhe Posts: 6 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

hi

i cant logg in my game...I passed over 2000 lvl and now I must play from lvl 1 bcuse I cant logg in

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @chudjenhe

Firstly, we appreciate the screenshots, but it's not a good idea to share your email publicly, can you edit the post to remove that picture?

Next, I am sorry you are having connection trouble, it looks like you have logged out of facebook but are trying to reconnect to King (via email) and not back to facebook.

There are two ways to save the game, by connecting to facebook OR by an email connection to King

To reconnect via facebook you need to use the facebook button and then it will ask you to enter your facebook email and password if needed (if the facebook app is on your device it will automatically connect)

Having said this, there is a known issue with facebook connection at the moment 😑

Have you previously registered a King game account?

A King game account is only for playing games, not this Community and not facebook

If do not have one, you can click where it says "Don't have a King account? Sign up" and make one.

This might pick up your saved progress from on your device.

let me know if this helps, or not!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?