Where Help exist!

sringbean
sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2

Here!

Like other posters I have contacted King's Pet Rescue Saga Team for assistance five or six times and often get only the bot answer and a "Hope this Helps" statement. The help they give is not always on topic or really helpful. but once or twice I have gotten some real help. The directions were in detail and on target. It was greatly appreciated and excellent. But not help every time.

However there is more help here in the community then you realize. And the type of help you get here is real help from people who play the game not people who are into the code details. I know of a code developer who once wrote a very complex search strategy knowing the internals of how it would work from keyboard to database and back again. However, when they saw the expert users of the system who did some of the operational design use the system they did not recognize their own code or how it was being used. So the user knew how it was designed and used, the developer knew how it worked internally. The best help for the user was from the user not the developer.

The kind of help you get here from the community is help form player to player. You are talking with others who have won the really hard challenges and are willing to share. This long answer - if you really want help it is here, at the community.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?