pet rescue saga does not load on facebook

mikifiki
mikifiki Posts: 3 Newbie
hi, for a week now the pet rescue saga game does not load on facebook. from where can i download it and continue playing on your site you can play or download.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,852 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2

Mikifiki - Depending on the device you are playing on you should be able to download from the associated app store. I play on a kindle and all the King Games are available for download at the App Store. I go to Apps, App Store, search on Pet Rescue Sage, when found I download it and it installs.

Before you do this if you want to save you level be certain to create an account at the game level. Then when you have the app installed connect online with the account and you will have the current levels, gold bars, and silver coin you have before you download.

There are probably better instructions that someone will point you to but this might get you started.

Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?