STILL not working

Smee1371
Smee1371 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am still being told I am not connected when I am? Does anyone know how to fix this? Getting really fed up now.

Comments

• AuntieM_1
    AuntieM_1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been playing this game for years now however it won't load/work since last Wed (5/5/21). Anyone else having this problem?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,777 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Have you tried reinstalling the game to remove the corrupt version you're playing?

Here is how to do it:

If your game is freezing, crashing or getting Error/Duplicate tabs messages on Facebook reinstalling the game may help. Make sure your progress is saved BEFORE you do this and note you will lose any boosters and lives you have saved, but you will not lose gold bars or progress.

If this does not help, you can also try another browser than you currently are using.

Recommended browsers for King games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.

Make also sure your browser is up to date.

At times the game works when using an incognito window on Chrome or Mozilla.

If you are on a Windows PC you can also download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the app instead.

• HolsW99
    HolsW99 Posts: 2 Newbie

Known issue with connectivity apparently working with FB to resolve been over a week now how long does it take to resolve something:(

• AuntieM_1
    AuntieM_1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Mine suddenly started working again on Thursday. Anyone else?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?