Pet Rescue - Cannot update iPad app

Comments

• Feejul
    Feejul Posts: 13 Level 2

My final level is 4302. App store says there is an update pending but when I try and update it says pet rescue sage is not compatible with this ipad (as per other previousvcomments from other people in this newsfeed)....I'm on version 9.3.5..

• Feejul

I just re-read previous comments and everybody seems to be stuck on level 4302...

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks @Feejul

I'll see what we can find out about this problem for you all 😊

• MaxandMillie
    MaxandMillie Posts: 12 Level 2

I've got the exact same same problem. Been stuck on 4302 on my iPad for ages. On my Samsung phone I'm currently on level 4380. There's been 2 updates on my iPad both wouldn't install - my device not compatible. Very frustrating

• Feejul

Hi MaxandMillie, that’s interesting that you have been able to advance in Samsung so it seems this issue is an Apple issue.. you will have seen that Lynette Moderator is looking into it for us..

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi guys!

To be able to download and update Pet Rescue Saga on an Apple device, you will need to have iOS 9 or later version installed, but the device will also need to be an iPhone 5S, an iPad Air/ iPad Mini 2, iPod 6 or newer model of iPhone, iPad or iPod (all launched in 2013).

On all older Apple devices the game may not be able to work 100% and therefore it is not possible to update the game.

Under 'Combability' in the app details in App Store, you can find all compatible Apple devices:

If you have any issues updating or downloading any games or apps on your Apple device, please visit Apple Support to get help with your device and/ or App Store issues HERE.

• MaxandMillie

I've checked and have a compatible device running iOS 10.5. Strange that this has happened to us when we've all hit the same level. All the weather alerts etc still come through! That aside I've put a call in with Apple Support will be interested to see what they say.

• Feejul

Thanks Maxandmillie for putting call into Apple, could you please let us know what they reply with.....thanks again..

• Patrick-6
    Patrick-6 Posts: 8 Level 2

My iPad 2 was purchased in 2013 so I assume it is too old to run levels past 4032.

The game details background is black and very difficult to read.

• MaxandMillie

Spoke to Apple, they remotely checked the spec of Pet Rescue out against my iPad. Confirmed that it meets the requirements specified. Gave me advice on how to contact the developer said that it's down to them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?