Level 4542

sjac
sjac Posts: 28 Level 2

I'm stuck on this super hard level and looked for online help. In the videos I watched the power up was a column blaster but in my version its a mesh masher. Has it been changed to make it even more difficult? Anyone else found this?

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @sjac

Thank you for alerting me to this.

The level was changed in yesterday's update - to make it easier!

I'll work on a level example for you now and come back with some written tips. 😊

• Lynette
    edited September 2021

@sjac, below is a level example and some level tips.

The number of Pets has been reduced and the bonus booster changed.

Personally I found it easier with a rocket instead of mesh cutters.

With a rocket the whole column of flowers could be removed, slowing them from trapping things.

The mesh makers do not slow the flowers at all so the flowers can trap things immediately after using the booster 😕

Tips for Level 4542

The a trick to this level is using the line blasters to keep the board moving.

More importantly though, is getting ALL the balloons down to the final row to break them out and clear the board!

Once you get all the balloons opening the game will almost play it's self

Concentrate on getting the balloons down

Good luck!

• sjac

Thanks very much for the advice. I've passed it now. Very tricky level but that's what makes the game so good!

• Lynette

Yay! I'm glad you passed...I agree the challenge of a difficult level is all part of the fun 😻

• Grumpybear
    Grumpybear Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2021

Level 4542 is IMPOSSIBLE. I have NEVER been stuck on a level this long or played hundreds of rounds of the same level. I still see 55 pets needed and a mesh masher. The flowers wrap vines around things several times during the same turn, even multiple times while in a “cascade” with balloons popping. This level is messed up. I think I’ve reached the end of my patience with this game and the end of the game for me. Congrats, you made a level so hard, no hope is left.

• Lynette

Hi @Grumpybear

I'm sorry you're still stuck. I agree this level is way too hard - and you have the easier version! (It used to be 62 Pets and a rocket booster) 😕

All I can suggest is to have a mega bomb handy and use it when you have almost enough Pets saved and the rest on the board.

I will pass on that you are still having trouble with it.

If enough players have the same problem then may be they might consider another change?

• sjac

@Grumpybear I had exactly the same problem and agree wholeheartedly that this it the toughest level ever. The videos on YouTube make it almost easy to complete and they don't help because they are the old version with the rocket! Look for the balloons and try to line them up so they get to the bottom and explode. I had to use extra balloons and watch an ad to get 5 extra moves to beat it...so relieved when I did. I've played this game for years and didn't want to give up. You'll get there eventually

• Lynette

Hi @Grumpybear

Your feedback was passed on and I've heard that a level tweak is coming soon!

They will keep the Mesh Masher as the charging Booster, but will lower the amount of Pets on the level.

I'll keep an eye out for the change and let you know so that you can update your game 😁

• Grumpybear
    Grumpybear Posts: 5 Level 2

Horray, level 4542 was changed to only require 35 pets! I passed it easily after this. I was routinely getting 40+ pets, but never the 55 needed prior to the change. It’s almost too easy now. Glad we helped out those who get to this level later than me. :)

• Lynie66
    Lynie66 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi King,

There seems to be a bug in 4542 - twice in the last 5 minutes I've had no possible moves but it hasn't ended the game? It's also an impossible level 🥴

L

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?