Joost_Theunis Posts: 259 Level 3

Hi @Pitty_Kitty,

I will try to grow him up like I did with Gwellañ, my Border Terrier ❀

@Lynette, thanks for the vidΓ©o which explains how it works πŸ‘

and @Diamond Lim for tagging me. 😊

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4

Hi

I introduce my dog cess ... First he takes a bath, now he's eating doughnuts. I don't know what I'm going to do after dinner. 😍😍

This game is very enjoyable. I collect 50 of the red blocks from one game and feed them. But it's a shame it's going to take six days. 🐢🐢😺😺

It could be permanent, or we could keep playing like rain island. Let's see what the team decides.

• Joost_Theunis
    Joost_Theunis Posts: 259 Level 3

Hi @Pitty_Kitty,

GwellaΓ±'s Friend 🐢 is growing but now I blocked πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Levels under work 😭😭

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,624 Level 4

Awesome, thanks for sharing

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,683 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021

@Joost_Theunis Gwellañ is such a cute dog.😍 When I was little I had a dog like this too ❀️

Hopefully you'll be able to complete 1, 2, 3 grow when new levels will be relased.

I completed mine and I was able to do so in an episode, more or less

• Pitty_Kitty

So I think 680 red bricks were needed to fully grow this doggy.

And he's left now

Rewards

Thanks for the rockets πŸ˜›

This was a nice event to play, different from Mystery Mountain and Wheather Alert. It's the crossover with FHS we didn't know we needed πŸ˜†

• ndaoz

hi @Pitty_Kitty

You also have to give the sandwiches to win 50 gold bars. Then you have to wait until the event is over to get the prize.

I wish the game had gone on instead of waiting for the deadline to run out. It was nice to get the booster awards. It would be great if they could extend it until the time runs out.

I loved raising this cute dog. 😻🐢🐢

• Pitty_Kitty

Hi @ndaoz

I didn't see any mention of sandwiches and gold bars in my game. With red bricks I gave him a bath, fed him with donuts and gave him a ball to play with. And that's it. The event apparently ended with the pet fully grown and the boosters above

You probably got a different version of 1, 2, 3 grow . How lucky 😁

• ndaoz

@Pitty_Kitty

Like you said in my play, I washed him with red bricks, fed him doughnuts, and gave him a ball to play with. Then I bought him a sandwich to put in his green bag in exchange for red blocks. Her bag is full of sandwiches. Then I bought 1 bullion of gold for 15 red blocks. I collected the red blocks and finished them in 50 gold bars.Β 

I'm lucky not to have the same version installed on everyone. In six days, I'll have 50 gold bars. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2021

This was the version I tested also - but my levels were too hard to earn all 50 gold bars - I only got 12/50 as can be seen in the video above.

@Pitty_Kitty did your game say the game only went a few days and not as long as ours?

We still have almost 6 days until the Pet leaves, see mine below gives the time and what the reward will be.

May be I just went the whole 6 days last time as I did not collect all the gold?

@ndaoz did your Pet leave once you won all the gold?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?