🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Comments

• The_Chays
    The_Chays Posts: 5 Level 2

Wow, really? My very first words were "I've been trying out the following" ...emphasis on the trying, which does not require an immediate purchase.

• Mamou
    Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2

@rpungin that was an unnecessary response. Plenty of people play games with ads, but without making in-app purchases, which is what @The_Chays is doing. Game designers do make money from the ads and banners, the same as bloggers (and Facebook and Google) and other folks who are paid for their content via ads, and not via actual cash to purchase boosters, etc. That just feels like double-dipping to me, when you have to watch the ads (which generate money for the game developer) and are then *expected* to pay more for in-app purchases. I say "expected" based on your angry response which suggested that watching ads are not enough to compensate the developer. It doesn't seem that they even tried to do this with AlphaBetty.

• gameday27001
    gameday27001 Posts: 32 Level 2

@The_Chays @rpungin

Some games have ads that interrupt gameplay, some repeat ads over & over, & some place them between levels. It's good to know which games have the annoying. So thank you @The_Chays for sharing.

• littlemissmim08
    littlemissmim08 Posts: 723 Level 3

I've never played it but I am sad to see it go

• The_Chays
    The_Chays Posts: 5 Level 2

Following up my post, I have purchased SpellTower and TypeShift and my husband and I are both enjoying their challenges. The purchases (minimal $) removed the ads and nags for other games completely. The puzzles within the games are slightly different than AlphaBetty but quite challenging in their own right once you get used to the cleaner layout and fonts. I had to delete SpellSpire completely because it crashed hard to a black screen on my iPad, and for me (who has an IT background) that's just not on. As for Battlexic, no I have not tried it because I do not wish to battle random players in a game. My husband and I sit together and solve, and we are old and making dinner at the same time we play and we just prefer it that way. If King decides to release AlphaBetty as a standalone (and they ought to, given what I've seen seen in this forum for compelling pleas), there is no doubt I would purchase it as part of our word game arsenal. This is likely my final post on the matter. Good luck everyone, I wish you well.

• shodan47
    shodan47 Posts: 1 Newbie

Ugh! Im on board # 846. I've been playing this game forever! I'm so sad its going. 😫😫😫

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @shodan47 and New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! It's sad news as this game will be shut down on 15th December 2021. Very sorry! 😔

Anyway, thank you for your playing Alphabetty Saga so much! ❤️😊

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

hello @shodan47

welcome to the community

🍮 🍮  

congrats on getting to level 846 🙂

I will be supporting the alphabetty forum until the end on December 15th

if you get stuck on a level I will be happy to share ideas for beating any level

... or you can find tips for over 750 of the 920 levels ---> here

🍮 🍮  

• Ailamarjatta
    Ailamarjatta Posts: 8 Level 2

Game still running on my mobile

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

hi @Ailamarjatta

welcome to the community

🍮 🍮  

alphabetty should run on mobile devices until December 15th 2021

the servers for alphabetty will be shut down at that time

it may run for awhile without the servers, but eventually it will no longer run

enjoy it while you can 🙂

🍮 🍮  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?