What's up with that cat?

Options

That cat is driving me insaneee, he keeps stealing all of my big peppers, have as anyone got any tips on how to beat this guy?

Best Answer

• Starfish
    Starfish Posts: 15 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ahhhh that cat, I know the feeling he can be very frustrating make sure to make your combinations when his hand is as far away as possible and try and make line blaster combos that will knock him out temporarily...use this time wisely and get your combinations sorted so you can get the ultimate pepper panic!

Answers

• Starfish
    Starfish Posts: 15 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ahhhh that cat, I know the feeling he can be very frustrating make sure to make your combinations when his hand is as far away as possible and try and make line blaster combos that will knock him out temporarily...use this time wisely and get your combinations sorted so you can get the ultimate pepper panic!

• Cobaking
    Cobaking Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thanks starfish!
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Use the booster that temporary disables the claw. Or as Starfish says; do the combo dance and you'll do a cat KO 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?