๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

Let an animal grow (up)

JetKuil-Snaterse
JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 106 Level 3

There is an image - let an animal grow up 50/50 goldbars that keeps popping up.

I think I earned those goldbars but they are not paying off. Or something else is wrong.

The moment I click on the collect button it gives the message "To collect failed! something went wrong, we will try again later.

But that later does not happen. I have that message after every game, every day for a week now and nothing happens.

Something clearly is not going well.

Best Answer

ยซ1

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @JetKuil-Snaterse, this will show in your game until you are 'connected' and the gold is recieved.

Try logging out then back in again to the game. Let me know if this helps.

If you connect via facebook it can be facebook that is causing the connection problems, so if simply logging out then in again does not help I can give you some other options.

• JetKuil-Snaterse

Hi Lynette,

I tried logging out and back in again several times and it did not work.

Jet

• JetKuil-Snaterse

Edit - it is a Facebook connection!

• Lynette

Hi @JetKuil-Snaterse

Go to this facebook link Apps and websites

Make sure that Pet Rescue Saga is 'active'

Use the 'view and edit' button to make sure the game has access to your friend list.

Then, scroll to the bottom of that page and look at your 'Preferences'

Make sure thay are turned on for 'apps websites and games'

Log out and in again from facebook after this and see if it helps.

If all of this fails, then use this contact link to report your problem.

• JetKuil-Snaterse

Why do you need access to my friendlist on Facebook for a game that I alone of all my FB friends play?

But.. ok done all that and still it does not work. ๐Ÿ™„

So I will use the contact link - thanks

• JetKuil-Snaterse

Okeeeee @Lynette

Well, I don't know if my message to report my problem helped... This was the response (copy/paste) and translate:

Hello Jet,

You can find all the answers to your burning questions in our Helpcenter full of useful artikels. - link -

Or go to our community, where other players are just a click away and always ready of giving you a helping a hand. (pay attention, our community is only available in English)

Hallo Jet,

Je vindt de antwoorden op al je brandende vragen in ons Hulpcentrum boordevol handige artikelen: (link to the helpcenter and this message was blocked because I am not allowed to post links)

Of ga naar onze community, waar je medespelers maar een klik van je verwijderd zijn en altijd klaarstaan om een handje te helpen! (Let op: onze community is momenteel alleen beschikbaar in het Engels) (link to the community login, and this text was blocked as I am not allowed to post links)

Is my problem now under surveillance? Am I going to be helped? Or was that the answer to my report? I don't find those links very useful to be honest.

• Lynette
    Answer โœ“

Nope they were no help at all...but told you to ask here in the Community ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I'll tag @Crazy Cat Lad and see if he can look into your game and see what is happening ๐Ÿ˜Š

• JetKuil-Snaterse

I hope he can help, that would be very much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š.

• Lynette
    edited December 2021

Hi @JetKuil-Snaterse, one last thing to try is to update the game.

Go to your app store and look up the game, you should see an 'update' button.

I hope this works for you, let me know.

• JetKuil-Snaterse

No update button, I am on the latest version and am automatic updated...

I still have the message - It is not fixed yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?