Why am I having issues playing my game

Options
Fayebee74
Fayebee74 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have recently contacted about this game I can't play my little stages that have the 10 stages to it ,I can't play the critters corner ..I have never had this issue with this game and I would love for it to be fixed.

Thanks

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Fayebee74 I will try to help, but need some mors information please.

What device are you playing on, and what exactly do you mean by 'can't play' ?

Do you have the levels or a blank screen or...? Can you show me a screenshot of your problem?

• Fayebee74
    Options

Hello, I am playing on my Samsung Galaxy 8plus and when I open up my game to play it starts to show the games like the rainforest game with the 10 stages then it just goes away. It doesn't go in my little settings where I can select it to play either. Also the critter circus stages it doesn't allow me to play it either. It tells me that theirs a connection issue try back later, it tells me that also when. I try to log on in the game.

• Fayebee74
    Options

This a screenshot of the message every time I try to log in.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Fayebee74 , sorry for the delay in answering (it's a busy time of year for me!)

This error message can have one of many different reasons and is very complex so there is no general fix for it 😕

Make sure that you have the most recent version of the game and operating system.

You could uninstall and reinstall the game, but you will lose all saved boosters, (they are only saved on your device)

Here are some other links that may help:

Common Samsung Galaxy S8 problems and how to fix them.
    20 Methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Issues

If after trying these fixes, you still get this message when connecting to your Facebook or King account, please email Player Support so they can check what the issue is in your game specifically and help you with a fix.

To send an email, please tap the Settings in the game and then the '?' to get to the Help Center where you can contact Player Support from.

If that doesn't work, please use the form here to send an email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?