• MrzB
    MrzB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Do you have playing Pet Rescue Saga? šŸ¤”

IfĀ yes, you can checkĀ this game's interesting topics and contestsĀ (click onĀ spoiler warmingĀ buttonĀ here) šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

šŸ¾ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ HERE! šŸ¾

šŸ¾ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get BadgeĀ HERE! šŸ¾

šŸ¾ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesĀ HERE! šŸ¾

āœļø SubscribeĀ hereĀ to Pet Rescue Tagging List! šŸ¾

šŸ’«From King with loveĀ Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so specialĀ HERE?

šŸšŸš™ Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and moreĀ HERE!

šŸ’„ Badge of the Month - JanuaryĀ HEREĀ šŸ’„

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ HERE!

The King Audio LabĀ HERE! šŸ”‰

Art Nook: King FanartĀ HERE! šŸŽØ

šŸˆšŸ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackĀ HERE!

šŸŽµ Pet PlaylistĀ HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue SagaĀ HEREĀ šŸ˜

šŸ¶šŸ± Treat Your Pets in the Winter Petopia Event for a Chance to Win Some GoldĀ HEREĀ šŸˆšŸ•ā€šŸ¦ŗ

šŸ Pet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the petsĀ HERE!

šŸŽ šŸ˜» HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Pet Rescue Saga Community Wide Contest - Win Gold BarsĀ HERE

ā›„ļøšŸŒ² Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest - Get a badge & Chance for GoldĀ HERE! (General Contest)

šŸŽ† Win Gold BarsĀ Here! Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest! šŸŽ† (General Contest)

šŸ¾ And post your screenshot of your current level and claim your milestone level badges :

Animal KingdomĀ Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click onĀ spoiler warning buttonĀ hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

My beautiful petopia said goodbye and left. šŸ˜”

I hope he will be back soon ā¤šŸ¤šŸ¤

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The event has now ended and I hope you all enjoyed it and had as much fun as I did.

We want your feedback and to know how you felt over the event.

Head over to our feedback poll here below to vote and comment your thoughts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?