๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ„ Winter Petopia - How did you feel about the event?

Options

Comments

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,324 Level 4
    Options
    I loved it and hope it will come back soon!

I luvd the pet petopia (I hope I spelled that rite) It was very cute & hope 2 c it again.๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

I loved the winter Petopia event. ๐Ÿ˜ I only caught the very end of the last one so can't really compare the two events.

I absolutely loved the event and can't wait for the next one. I haven't played much of PRS in the past (I used to play Pet Rescue Puzzle much more). However due to the event I actually played almost 200 levels because I loved it so much.

I too would have liked to be able to continue building my city when I reached level 65. I really liked the rewards and all the cute interactions by the pets. I especially liked watching the pets perform on stage - especially the drama and also the magician - too cute!!!!

My main complaint is that most of the opportunities to feed or bath a pet pet (where you could earn a heart) would be right as I completed a level - so then I wouldn't get a chance to take advantage because I would be busy either building a house or selecting a hat etc. Once I did that - the opportunity would be gone.

Bottom line - the studio did an awesome job, very colorful, creative and fun and I cannot wait for the next Petopia event! I hope we won't have to wait too long!

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,940 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have seen a screen of it and I think it is a good feature. I am playing on my computer so when I finished my 150 levels I will log onto my phone to catch a glimpse of the city..

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
    Options

I already miss my city with all my cute pets. I loved my big bustling city with all the food, buildings and activities. I hope for this with the pets going trick or treat around some homes for candy for Halloween. I hope for this for Christmas time again. Just please add those button options so when the people like me are ahead, we can use that button to go back and find all the boards that are just one and two stars. That was my only issue. I had to go from 4000 back to the very beginning trying to find one star boards. The event is a fantastic one and the creative names given to the pets I love them. I love this event, just add one for my Halloween and bring it back for Christmas. Who ever does this, you can be very creative for Halloween. Add some ghost coming up, nothing to scary for people but fun. Have them knocking on doors and candy being put in the pumpkins. I have a lot of creative ideas. Some of the games can be the pets getting candy on the boards for trick or treat. Just some ideas but in all, this event is one of my favorites. Thanks for all who brought this to us.

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

Loved it, hope to see a Valentines edition maybe? โค๏ธ๐Ÿพโค๏ธ๐Ÿพ

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Edit, wrong game ๐Ÿคช

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I loved the event and I really hope you have a summer theme ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿจ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I prefer to keep the game as it is with the regular Saga map all the time.

This event never showed on my game.

• goran204
    goran204 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How many completed winter pettopia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?