šŸ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @BertieK1972 and New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

If youĀ have playing Pet Rescue SagaĀ :

YouĀ can answerĀ what's your current level and where are you fromĀ on this game, youĀ can answer here on this threadĀ that youĀ can claim thisĀ I love Pet Rescue SagaĀ badge:

Also participate ā¤ļøšŸˆļøĀ Love your Pet Day 20 February!Ā Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars!Ā HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ here! šŸ¾

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click onĀ spoiler warning buttonĀ hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• Fdetwiler
    Fdetwiler Posts: 6 Level 2

I am at level 1658 I believe and I would like to enter the pet contest and get the badge but no one has been able to help me do that. Was wondering if you might

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Fdetwiler šŸ‘‹

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! šŸ‘šŸ˜„

You can participate ā¤ļøšŸˆļøĀ Love your Pet Day 20 February!Ā Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars!Ā HERE!

Whilst you are here, youĀ click onĀ spoiler warning buttonĀ hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

• BooDTX
    BooDTX Posts: 22 Pro Player 👑

Woof. Hi everyone, I'm BooD from Dallas, Texas. I haven't played Pet Rescue yet, but will get it shortly and give it a try. Sounds like a fun game! Hope everyone's having a good weekend. Oh, and thanks @rebelchild for the warm welcome!

• GrammaGaming
    GrammaGaming Posts: 129 Level 3

Hello my fellow PRS players! Woof! šŸ¶ Meow! šŸ±

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there!Ā @GrammaGaming @BooDTX and New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

If youĀ have playing Pet Rescue SagaĀ :

YouĀ can answerĀ what's your current level and where are you fromĀ on this game, youĀ can answer here on this threadĀ that youĀ can claim thisĀ I love Pet Rescue SagaĀ badge:

Also participate ā¤ļøšŸˆļøĀ Love your Pet Day 20 February!Ā Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars!Ā HERE!

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

• AmelieL
    AmelieL Posts: 4 Newbie

Welk, just updating to the new version fixed the problem. Thank you very much for your help!!šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’›

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and Great to hear! šŸ‘šŸ˜„

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

You can participate ā¤ļøšŸˆļøĀ Love your Pet Day 20 February!Ā Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars!Ā HERE!

• Hello šŸ‘‹

I am heather from USA. Quite new to Pet Rescue Saga on level 316. Fun and addictive game!

• mamienero
    mamienero Posts: 21 Level 2

Hi I'm mamie and excited to meet more pet friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?