👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Comments

• Bumble13
    Bumble13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello everyone, Bumble 13 from Pennsylvania. After starts and restarts back on track and getting closer to reaching my 1000th game! Still a bit to go but getting there is the fun part, woof, woof-love my pets🙂

• Adriana2109
    Adriana2109 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi ...I llave pet rescue saga❤💋

• Adriana2109
    Adriana2109 Posts: 8 Level 2

Thanks....hi...I love per rescue saga❤❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,779 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Great and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @Adriana2109 ❤️😊

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge:

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your current level and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @Bumble13 👍😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

• godders60
    godders60 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi I’m Graham, completed level 5000 this week and currently at 5007, notification says I didn’t complete it so no gold bars, thanks King!

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your current level and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @godders60 👍😄

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

• Pattinovember
    Pattinovember Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I'm Patti from South Africa and I'm stuck on level 3865,please help

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your current level and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @Pattinovember 👍😄

Don't worry! You can check this video tip of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves by @Lynette the Pet Rescue Moderator :

🐾 Level Help! 🐾

Blocked on a tricky level? Find tutorial videos by @Lynette HERE.

Tips, Tricks & Tutorials by @Lynette. Help and tips on game features and blockers HERE.

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?