👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @SAO84321MiA and @EdiPortelaCFC 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

Great and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! â€ïžđŸ˜Š

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. đŸ“·

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. đŸ–Œïž

🎉 Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! đŸŸ

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! â€ïžđŸ˜Š

• EdiPortelaCFC
    EdiPortelaCFC Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022

*Edited by CM: đŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• EdiPortelaCFC
    EdiPortelaCFC Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022

*Edited by CM: đŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @EdiPortelaCFC 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

Great and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! â€ïžđŸ˜Š

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

🎉 Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! đŸŸ

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! â€ïžđŸ˜Š

• ashe85
    ashe85 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Ashley but I prefer to be called Ashe. I've played this game off and on for a few years now. I suffer from ADHD and at times my brain becomes chaotic so I have learned that this game helps my brain chill. It's fun and cute rescuing the pets ..I just get annoyed at the clearing the blocks 😂😂

• knoller
    knoller Posts: 2 Newbie

Been in love with this game since it came out. I love how they add new and exciting stuff.

• rahulanandraj
    rahulanandraj Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Scarlett1965
    Scarlett1965 Posts: 1 Newbie

I love rescuing the pets because I hate seeing their sad expressions when you don't.

• Queendee86
    Queendee86 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello I'm Dee. I've been playing this game for a while now. I'm on level 1663 and still going.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2022

Hi @ashe85 @knoller @rahulanandraj and welcome to our Community!

Make sure to post why you play or love the game here to have the chance to win Gold Bars:

Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?