🐕️🎉 Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Congratulations PRS Team for reaching level 5000! I have been playing this game for several years (as for many of us), and I’m nowhere near level 5000! Isn’t that crazy?! , so I still gotta longgggggggggg way to go.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

What is the best thing about Pet Rescue?

To me, it’s the cute pets you rescue, and the petacular events that are provided!

Why do you love to play Pet Rescue? 

I love to play Pet Rescue because it’s fun clearing blocks and rescuing pets. In other words, it’s nice to tap on blocks instead of swiping candies and cropsies for change lol.

What is the best about rescuing all the pets and clearing all the blocks?

The best thing about Rescuing the Pets for Clearing the blocks (depending on the level) is that you can move on to the next level, and continue your Pet Rescuing journey!

Again, congratulations to the Pet Rescue Saga team for reaching Level 5000! Here’s to another 5000 levels!

Time to celebrate!

• KingsDaughter14
    KingsDaughter14 Posts: 587 Level 3
    Options

What the best thing with the game is! The best part of the game for me is when I can beat a level that has driven me crazy for weeks. Lol

Why do you love to play the game? I love playing the game because it's fun to rescue the cute little pets!!

What is the best about rescuing all pets and clearing all the blocks? The best part is getting three stars and collecting more boosters to help with the next level.

Congratulations on #5000 🎉🎉🎉🐶🐶💚💛

• blondee59
    blondee59 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Congratulation on 5000, I've got along says to go. Best thing about that game is the graphics and bright colors. I love playing the game because of the pets. I love be able rescue all the different pets

• pbeasley
    pbeasley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love playing Pet Rescue!!!!🥰🥰

• kglessner
    kglessner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love the game because it is challenging and makes you think about the strategy that is needed in order to meet the goal for the level. When the level is completed it make me feel like I accomplished the goal of the level and now can move on to the next challenge.

• boriqualinda
    boriqualinda Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I LOVE Pet Rescue, it's very challenging, but oh so much fun. This game keeps me focused and keeps my mind working.

• IdeaLady
    IdeaLady Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

😊Well I think ALL OF THE PETS THAT ARE PART OF PET RESCUE SAGA ARE ADORABLE!!! And I really appreciate being able to get help to complete some very difficult levels with all of the FREE BOOSTERS that we can all earn throughout the week from things like the "DAILY CHALLENGES" and "WEATHER ALERTS" and "CRITTER CARNIVALS" and "MYSTERY MOUNTAINS"! And now I also think it's a lots of fun to try to earn some FREE GOLD BARS by "GROWING A PET" as often as that is being offered! 😊So basically THANKS A LOT PET RESCUE SAGA GAME DESIGNERS for all that you've created!!!😊

• srjunk
    srjunk Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Love the game. Not to 5000 yet but I will get there!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 and playing this game! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?