❗️ Petopia causing crashing issues

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Support

We have discovered that Spring Petopia is causing crashing issues on some devices in Pet Rescue Saga.

We are currently looking into this and working on to get the game back on track again.

I will post any news or updates on this issue here on the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

I'm happy to announce that this issue is now fixed!

Please update the app to the latest version in your app store to get the fix and get the game and Spring Petopia running smoothly.

Answers

• Rubie-Roo1135
    Rubie-Roo1135 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited April 2022

Since the game updated to this 25-day event special Petopia when I try to open it on my iPad Pro keeps crashing. I have removed it and reinstalled but it’s still happening. Please send help. ☺️

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Rubie-Roo1135 and welcome to King community!

Sorry to hear about this. The community you originally posted on is about Candy Crush Soda but don't worry, I'll have your dicussion moved to Pet Rescue Saga community here

In the meantime I'll share this guide on general crashing issues to see if it helps and tag Pet Rescue moderator @Lynette for further assistance 🤗

• Rubie-Roo1135

Thank you. I can’t find my question when I click on the link but thanks again.

• Rubie-Roo1135

Since Spring Petopia event was added to the game a couple of days ago the game won’t open on my Apple iPad Pro. I click on the game, see the King logo and then it goes back to my home page. I have removed the game and reinstalled - doesn’t help and my iPad is updated and have plenty of memory for the game. Any suggestions? Am I the only one this is happening too?

• CecilyFriend
    CecilyFriend Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the exact same problem. The game works fine on my iPhone, but it repeatedly crashes on the iPad. I tried all the same remedies you have to no avail. Irritating!

• Rubie-Roo1135

Yes! The same exact thing - works great on my iPhone 12 Pro and crashes on the iPad! Jeez!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Rubie-Roo1135 @CecilyFriend 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and your current level are saved/transfered but all of the boosters, inventory lives have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Rubie-Roo1135

Many players are experiencing the same problem after Petopia was added 😕

I'm sure the team will be working hard to fix it as soon as they start this Monday!

• BobTheChicken17
    BobTheChicken17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022

I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issues with the app crashing once the Spring Petopia event pops up. Seeing that they ARE, I feel slightly relieved, HOWEVER: I deleted the app and reinstalled so that I could see if I could still play, assuming that it had to be some sort of glitch with my phone, and have since lost ALL of my boosters that I’ve purposefully been accumulating for SEVERAL months. 😳 I’m freaking out. What can be done to restore them as it’s not my fault that the app has a glitch that lead me to this issue? I log in through Facebook and just read that they’ll all stay gone but I’m wondering if you might restore them for people in my predicament. Please. Otherwise, it makes no sense for me to continue playing this game. (I do this through a different email address than the one I’ve used to log in here because it wouldn’t let me use the same email address as is on my Facebook for some reason.)

• Jose_Beckers
    Jose_Beckers Posts: 32 Level 2

Help, because my husband finds me nervous and not amusing at the moment, haha.

If you can, the answer in Dutch…..

José

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?