🌳🏠️🐕️🥕 Spring Petopia - the petacular city feature is back!

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator

Thank you for the additional information @Crazy Cat Lad - it’s an awesome feature so hopefully next time everyone will have access to it. 🙏🏻😊🐨💕

• Fabibinata8
    Fabibinata8 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! I don't have the tool on the right corner (neither an other corner) so I can't move buildings! How can I fix that? Someone else has this problem too?

Thank you!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Fabibinata8 !

The city editor tool is new for this season and only being tested. Therefore it may not appear on all devices or for all players.

If this play test goes well, the plan is to implement it for all players in the future.

• jpellegr
    jpellegr Posts: 18 Level 2

@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme thank you both so much for the info! I appreciate it! 💛

• lsrussell65
    lsrussell65 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm glad to be a part of the Rewards club.

• Jose_Beckers
    Jose_Beckers Posts: 32 Level 2

Sinds the game started, I had to re- installateur all and I lost all my collected Rockets- colorpensels, hamers, etc. It ‘s a pity, but I Will go on.

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad thanks for your help and if you are right I don't have the editing tool it will be for the next one and thanks @bearwithme for your help🤗😉

• Roblyn21
    Roblyn21 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Everyone

im from Australia….I had no problems until 3 days ago with my Springtopia event…. I’ve lost my market place and buildings and I’ve lost my level 12 piggy bank for gold coins….I’ve tried updating and rebooting but nothing has helped! Please what can I do to get back my event!

Thankyou ! Great game otherwise

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello there! New Pet Rescuers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Roblyn21 !

Please let me know your Game ID and I will check with the Game Team if they can restart the Petopia event in your game.

Meanwhile make sure you have the app updated to the latest version and the game connected to your Facebook or King account.

How to find your Game ID, please check HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?